Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Doggie Style

Many of you know I enjoy styling and cutting hair...and that I am CHEAP!  So, I'm sure it is no surprise to you that I decided to style Bubba's hair myself!  Why in the world would I pay $25 for someone to cut my dog's hair when I won't pay to have someone cut the kids hair???  So, I bought a dog grooming set...and watched a couple of YouTube videos...it looked oh so easy!!!   Let me tell you...IT'S NOT!!!
Just look at Poor Bubba now!!!   Oh, and the clippers DO NOT work!  Had to use the scissors!  Not easy with a puppy that is constantly moving and trying to bite you!!!

Bubba AFTER

Bubba BEFORE!!! 


Some spots are right to the skin...
some are still long and shaggy!
Bubba has his own swag...
Really the cut fits his personality...
he is a little bi-polar...
goes from being lovey
to biting and crazy in a matter of seconds!

He looks sad...I think he saw his reflection in the window!
Getting the treatment...warming up and drying off with the hairdryer!

So, will I try it again?
Of course, I will!
Bubba is a dog...
We are the only ones who see him!
And I don't give up that easily!!!
Next time I'm going for a mohawk...
after giving Brett a few,
I think I have that style mastered!



By the way, have you missed me??
I have been so sick with this awful cough!
I finally got to sleep last night!!!!

Darren gets home from Texas today!!
If he has another sunburn
like he had when he got home from a week in Florida,
last month, I might start questioning these
"business trips"!!!
I think I'm going on the next one!!!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your fuzzy friend is ok. He wouldn't want to look like everyone else. As for the sunburn, Lil Joe has one in May at San Diego and another in July at Florida. Let's see if he comes back with a sunburn. :)


DaRcy