Sunday, January 15, 2012

Inspiration

Do you have someone in your life who inspires you to be better, to do more, to love more or to laugh more?  Recently, I started reading Janie's blog...and she inspires me in so many ways!  Just how, you ask?  Let's count the ways...
1. To be a more LOVING mom
2. To LAUGH at myself (even more than I already do!)
3. To SAY what I think...(I know what you are thinking...don't need much help in that department!)
4. To LIVE and LOVE my life
5. To be a WOMAN of GOD!
6. To DECORATE however I WANT!
7. To ACCEPT that I LOOK GOOFY in pictures and that it's OK!  And not be afraid to show them!
8. To KEEP snapping PICTURES with my CAMERA...(she makes me look REAL GOOD!!! LOL)
9. To try again to QUIT  DRINKING THAT BLASTED DIET COKE!
10. To DO MORE with my FRIENDS because I NEED THEM in my life!
11. To LOVE and ADORE MY AWESOMELY (is that a word?) HANDSOME HUSBAND!
12. To be honest about being ADD...which I pretty much share openly, I am ADD after all...not many secrets here!
13. To continue to use HUMOR daily to make it through CRAZY days!
14.  To be OK with myself and ALL THAT MAKES ME WHO I AM!
15. To START posting on my OWN BLOG...

Well, I could go on but a girl has to shower before church!
So, thanks Janie for being an inspiration to me!
WHEW...first one done! 

8 comments:

Janie Fox said...

Awesome kid! You are going to rock this! Okay, I may need camera lessons or just reading my manual would help:)

C.A. said...

First comment!!!!! Hi, Amber, I'm Cindi, Janie's cousin. I saw her post on Facebook about your new blog, so I came to visit. You're going to ROCK! I'll put you on my blogroll! Come visit anytime...and I'll be back to read along!

Big Hugs...

C.A.

Anonymous said...

I espec. liked your comment about how "a girl has to shower before church!" When I was reading through your bloggie post, my first thought was: I feel as if I've known Amber forever. She goes to my church! : )

Joni said...

WOW!! Smiled while reading this!! Wondering where you find the time for everything!?! Don't know how to blog, but will do my best to follow you!! :)

Amber said...

Thanks Joni! I miss you so much! And I don't have time for this...but I have learned that the laundry isn't going anywhere! and neither are my piles of paper, books and magazines...so they can wait!

Amber said...

I have NEVER read a manual...that would be crazy! When it gets warmer, I'll come give you some tips! Deal?

Amber said...

awww...thanks! Hope I don't disappoint you!

Amber said...

Thanks Di! Looking forward to reading your blog...send me a link!