Friday, January 20, 2012

just to make you think...

I don't have much time today...I must give in and clean up this house and do some major laundry!  So, I decided I would just share some quotes with you that will hopefully make you think...
Interesting question, huh???

                              Not always easy...is it?
                                 SO TRUE!!!


                              That's for sure!!!!

I always find it funny when people do things and get mad at the people who say what they did!  I'll never understand it!  I always say "If you don't want someone saying you were wearing a pink shirt, then don't wear pink shirts!"  Pretty simple really! 

OK, now for a funny one or two....


That's what I need to tell my family...Sarcasm, just one of the many bonuses of living with me!

Hope you have a great weekend!  I'm planning for a "serious" blog sometime soon!  Does that worry you?  I bet it worries my husband!  :)

8 comments:

Tonya Sarver said...

Amber,
I love the fact that you can make the sun shine on such a gloomy, boring winter day with such simple quotes. Made me smile... Keep up the good work with the blog....

Amy Hatfield said...

Love the quotes, and I find myself laughing harder at the laugh then the joke all the time, laughter is the best medicine.

Anonymous said...

Your husband worried about you? I highly doubt it! After all your years together, he knows you through and through. He loves all of you...every piece. :)

Amber said...

Thanks Tonya! Glad your are enjoying it!

Amber said...

I agree!!! I love to laugh and to listen to others laugh!! Laughter is music to my ears!

Amber said...

Yes, he knows me through and through...that's why I scare him! He knows I am not afraid to speak my mind! :)

Anonymous said...

love them all!! Thanks Amber!

C.A. said...

Love love love the Sarcasm quote! Look at you becoming a pro blogger already! Good job!

xo

C.A.